Friday, October 20, 2006


Here's the little rascal - her eyes are a little glazed from the anesthesia, and they had to shave her poor little leg to put in the IV, but she's back at home and we couldn't be happier!

5 comments:

Charla (SHar-la) said...

Oh, poor Maddie baby girl...Richard says her leg looks sad and to tell her he's sorry she had to have it shaved! Maggie and Marlee say they miss her and wish they could be there to help her wounds heal by playing in the mud, barking at strange sounds, tug-of-warring, and chasing each other! Oh, and Marlee says she can't wait to do all of these things with her for the first time!

Brent said...

I'm happy, now, too!

the spicer blog said...

So glad she is okay. I have been keeping up, but didn't want to comment until everything was okay. These girls (dogs) have no idea how much we worry about them.

Kierstyn said...

My goodness! I miss a couple days of blogging, and look what happens to poor Maddie! I'm glad that all is well, and KC will NEVER have another Greenie again!

Kierstyn

R A and L D said...

And I can hardly wait until I have Maddie, Maggie, Marlee, Mayday, and Plata along with BW and Scooter in our yard playing together. I am sorry I didn't know about Maddie's mishap, but I am glad she is better. I need to be sure to read the blog every day. And to start adding to ours. Give hugs to Maddie and hugs to both of you.