Sunday, October 29, 2006

Patio...done.
Garage Organization...semi-done.
Fence Sealing...way harder than it looks. May need to get a sprayer.


T-minus three days and counting. Tonight we're going on a fancy dinner date. I even bought a new shirt for the occasion. We've had a gorgeous day here in the Pac Northwest, and we should have a table overlooking the harbor for dinner. We made reservations early to ensure a sunset view. I love sunsets, eating, and my husband, so it should be a great night.

3 comments:

Charla (SHar-la) said...

I want to see pictures of the patio! Wait, I can see it in person in a few days...yay! Maybe a picture of the sunset from your dinner spot? Have fun!

Amy said...

Guess what affects the sunset? Time!!! When we made the reservation we did not take into account "falling back" - we ended up catching the tail end of sunset (with a very cloudy sky) as we arrived at the restaurant. It's okay though - we'd have needed to get there about 4:30 to actually sit down and enjoy the sunset while eating and that's WAY too early for us to eat dinner!

Brent said...

Get the sprayer. You won't regret it.