Halloween...
...and I'm holed up in my house, on the couch, debating at which time I need to turn off the lights, head upstairs, and hide out. I'm not opposed to Halloween, but I am slightly opposed to trick-or-treaters on a Friday night after a brutal few days of conferences with parents.
I'm exhausted.
Happy haunting, everyone. Post pictures soon of all of your kiddos/pets/significant others in costume...
12 years ago
2 comments:
Amy, even though you are tired, you should have gotten on a plane and come to TEXAS! That would be a great way to spend Halloween!
Curtis and I were just putting the kids to bed when the door bell rings. We ignore it, only to have it rung AGAIN and then the beating on the door started. That's the kind of trick-or-treating that makes me crazy!
But now, Curtis is back up at the church, trying to find my camera. Opps! Pictures coming soon.... I hope!
I totally forgot to get pictures of Chris! Your saying "significant others" reminded me. He wore a Cowboys t-shirt, workout shorts, tennis shoes, a Cowboys hat, and a pink slip pinned to his shirt that said "You're fired!" and signed by Jerry Jones. I thought it was really cheesy, but everyone got a kick out of it. He got just as much attention as Hannah for sure.
Post a Comment