Rain...
...on my parade, not outside (at least not today). I have a co-worker who constantly rains on my parade. It is obnoxious, childish, and (even though I try hard not to let it be) hurtful. I know the reasons behind it, or at least I guess at them. I know that in reality it's not personal - it's just that I'm there and just being makes me a target. By the end of last year I felt much stronger in dealing with it, but I think that with Will gone, and several things happening at work to fuel this ire from said co-worker, it's gotten worse lately. All this to just say argh. It's frustrating, end of story.
On another note - we've entered the last month of this deployment, and the end of it could not come fast enough for me. I'm missing his company, and his yelling at college football (as I'm watching the Red River Shootout and wishing to be in Texas and not here). Gratefully, there are only a few weeks left until my mustachioed man makes his way home!
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment