I had a truly amazing day...all thanks to Office Max, and my principal!
I am blessed.
This is what showed up at my room, a little after 9 am yesterday (and apparently in almost 1,300 other classrooms across the country, in a coordinated effort of surprise...I was certainly surprised)...
Did you get $1200 in supplies? I can only guess this is what happened! That is AMAZING! Did your principal have to sign you up or something? I can't wait to hear all about it!
Awesome! I know you can put all that stuff to good use.
Have you been keeping up with the budget fiasco in DISD? (Just wondered if you'd heard about it - I know you are pretty far away from it.) It's a mess. I feel just awful for the teachers (1100 of them!) who are losing their jobs because of foolish oversights. Ugh.
budget crunches seem to be everywhere in the public education system. our tax rollback vote to assist our budget failed. like the cowgirl, i want to hear the rest of the story too!!! what all was in the goodie box???
5 comments:
Did you get $1200 in supplies? I can only guess this is what happened! That is AMAZING! Did your principal have to sign you up or something? I can't wait to hear all about it!
That is so awesome!! How fun. And how cool that mom was there.
Awesome! I know you can put all that stuff to good use.
Have you been keeping up with the budget fiasco in DISD? (Just wondered if you'd heard about it - I know you are pretty far away from it.) It's a mess. I feel just awful for the teachers (1100 of them!) who are losing their jobs because of foolish oversights. Ugh.
budget crunches seem to be everywhere in the public education system. our tax rollback vote to assist our budget failed. like the cowgirl, i want to hear the rest of the story too!!! what all was in the goodie box???
Congrats Amy!
We are very proud that you were chosen - keep up the amazing work! ;-)
Post a Comment