Awesome, I love it, it brings back GREAT memories of my own camp fire reads! Way to go, super teacher!!!
That picture is my biggest smile today! I SO miss the classroom! :) I love it!
Oh, shed a tear! I LOVE that lesson and believe it or not, it works with sophomores, just as well as it did with sixth graders! Miss you! Your fire looks awesome, by the way!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Awesome, I love it, it brings back GREAT memories of my own camp fire reads! Way to go, super teacher!!!
That picture is my biggest smile today! I SO miss the classroom! :) I love it!
Oh, shed a tear! I LOVE that lesson and believe it or not, it works with sophomores, just as well as it did with sixth graders! Miss you! Your fire looks awesome, by the way!
Post a Comment