
I can hit my hybrids.
Yes, I can.
On the ground.
No tee.
(This is a milestone for me, so I thought I'd document my new golf progress - mainly for my own memory preservation, but also for Will to see I'm making some gains. This might have been the last decent day to go to the driving range for a while.)
2 comments:
glad to know your golf grip is OK- what did the DR have to say?
Haha - I have carpal tunnel, but I'm only aggravating it by playing golf. It's not severe, and should be fine if I wear splints on my wrists at night.
I wore the splints all day today after the doctor, and I took them off to hit a small bucket of balls. They seemed to be okay. They have been fine all along in the afternoons/evenings...I just couldn't pass up the sunny afternoon!
Post a Comment