Sunday, September 14, 2008

This is some of the best stuff I've heard lately.

My favorite part:

"I am tired of the Obama supporters thinking that if you aren’t voting for him you are stupid, or ill-informed, or don’t care about our country. And that you are probably racist.

I am tired of the McCain supporters thinking that if you aren’t voting for him you are stupid, ill-informed, or don’t care about our country. And that you probably hate war veterans."

Chris, from Notes from the Trenches, is nothing if not refreshing. The banter in my part of the country has gotten especially ugly, and I need a dose of refreshing every once in a while. Also, my brother-in-law-in-law Barry has written an eloquent, thought-provoking post entitled "Blue Like Obama: One Evangelical's Case Against the Evangelical Case for Barack Obama." Very much worth checking out.

1 comment:

Barry said...

Wow! Thanks for the link!