12 years ago
Sunday, June 03, 2007
I'm not exactly sure why, but it makes me nervous when Charles Osgood isn't on CBS Sunday Morning. They usually have good fill-ins, but I always wonder why he's not there...Is something wrong? They did say he'd be back next week. Whew. It's such a staple show of my week and Charles has the most soothing voice, he's enjoyable to watch, and he even plays the piano for us sometimes! I kind of wish I knew him personally. So, it's disturbing when he's not on. I don't like it. And, since the show starts at 7 a.m. here, it's not good to start off thrown off so early. At least I found some powdered creamer tucked away in the cabinet, that my sister bought while she was visiting, so I don't have to drink my coffee with milk again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Easily one of the best shows on tv!!
One of my favorite weekly shows! I find it especially enjoyable with a steaming cuppa joe! And, I also missed Charles this week. I really don't like change.
Post a Comment