It has taken me far too long to finally get these pictures all hung. One is my bridal portrait, and the other two are gracious gifts from Will's Nana and his parents. Now if we could just get furniture for our game room, our house would be done!
12 years ago
3 comments:
They look great! It's always so nice to actually finish something you start, huh? I forgot to ask you how the backyard is coming.
In the game room, are you going with foosball, pool, and/or darts? Or is it mixed with a media room? Will it be an office for Will, too?
Yes...the bedroom is lovely.
Yes...the pictures are nice, too.
But I definitely want to hear more about the plans for this game room. I'm having to live vicariously through this because my office/game room has been hijacked by a ballerina and a painter...
...so, help a brother out, will ya?
:)
Ha! Will's thinking poker table, oversized chair/ottoman, and a TV (which we already have). Darts have to be relegated to the garage - no holes in my walls! Originally he wanted a pool table, but if we did that, it's the only thing that would fit, and we'd probably have to get a flat screen TV to go on the wall...we already have a perfectly good old-school TV, and Will loves to play poker, so that's the direction we're headed. If (or when...think positively, Amy) it ever gets done, I'll post pictures!
Post a Comment