Saturday, June 16, 2007

So, it's the weekend again, and Will's...gone. I dropped him off a little over an hour ago. Usually he drives himself, but we decided I'd take him because he was leaving on a Saturday, and by the time he gets home I'll be done working and I can pick him up! Another ten days by my lonesome in rainy WA. I'm thinking of taking the dogs somewhere peaceful next weekend - I'm trying to find a cheap cabin, just the bare essentials, somewhere in the mountains or on the coast. The pups should see the ocean. I should, too. And I'm out of projects around the house. I'll have to see what I can find!

3 comments:

Charla (SHar-la) said...

Here's a suggestion...you and the pups come to Childress because I definitely have some projects for you to work on. Oh how I would love to someday say I don't...enjoy it before you think of something else!

Alicia said...

Plus if you go to the coast maybe Dixie will be able to catch her first seagull and eat it!

R A and L D said...

Another time filler- get on line and start ordering free travel info for Oregon and northern California. I plan to do the same from here- then we can compare notes. Oh, and I know it never happens, but I finally posted some more stuff on our blog. Hope school went well today- Mom D.