Saturday, June 23, 2007

I'm off to spend some time with an old friend...from elementary school, to be exact. She's now in graduate school and a group of her friends is meeting up at a cabin here in WA (one of those friends is from here)! I can't wait. It will be fun to catch up, meet her new friends and just relax. A neighbor is watching the pups - I considered bringing them along, but the weather is crap and the girls don't like being out in the rain (get used to it, right?). They'll chill here at the house and I'll be back around lunch time tomorrow. I'll be sure to take lots of pictures (especially some to show Alicia and my mom how I chopped my hair off yesterday!). 'Til then...

1 comment:

R A and L D said...

Alicia and your mom aren't the only ones who want to see the new "do". This comes from the queen of short hair!!!! Can hardly wait to see the pics and to hear about your over-nighter. Have fun!!!