I had a great time catching up with a very old friend. It's one of those friendships that picks up where it left off every time - in this case, it's been a year and a half since we've seen each other! Unfortunately, our last visit was when I was out spending time with my grandmother in her last few days with us. We were only able to spend a few hours together then, but it was enough to catch up on the big things (at that time, my upcoming marriage and her acceptance to Harvard for grad school). This weekend we were able to do so much more catching up, a lot of laughing, and some talk about the future. She's the kind of person who really can do anything she wants in life.
So here are some pictures from our stay in the mountains. Excuse the no make-up/windblown/tired look...staying up late talking, getting up early, no shower and hours by a campfire the night before were not good prep for a photo session!
2 comments:
From what I can see of your new do, it looks great! I like the length. And I can't believe you saw snow this month. We were actually outside a lot today because it wasn't above 100 with the heat index. We kept talking about how cool it was. =)
Yeah, the new do was held back by a headband because it was so windy! I'll get a better pic of it for you sometime soon!
Post a Comment