Saturday, June 02, 2007

Not whole lot has been going on. I'm trying to hold down the fort until Will gets home. Dixie requires a lot of watching because she likes to dig near the fence outside, and I don't trust her inside if I can't see her. I've been exhausted this whole week. I finally got away from the pups for a few hours and went out on the lake with my friends. I tubed with their daughter, but the water was ice cold. We were bounced off the tube, and by the time I got back on the boat I was numb. Brr. I wonder if the water ever really warms up here?


Fun in the sun! It was 80 degrees on Thursday with beautiful blue skies!


Becoming friends...


Dixie says, "Hey Maddie, I'm going to go ahead and take over your bed, okay? Thanks."

1 comment:

Corrie said...

AWH! I love them chewing on bones together! Cuties!